No products in the cart.
By purchasing this item, you can earn Lokein Reward Points. With RM1 spend, you'll get 1 reward point. You will come to know the earn points information once you add the item to cart.
Gold Kurotomosode Kimono Tomosode
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Yuzen (gold foil paper) dyeing techniques
- Wave (Seigaiha) and Kiku pattern embroidered
- Silk Crepe Fabric with white satin silk lining.
- Thick gold thread sewn delicately.
- pattern symbolized a good luck, longevity, and shield of all the bad vibe.
- Various technique have been applied to make this beautiful Kurotomosode.
- A precious piece of art have been exhibit on one kimono.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.