No products in the cart.
Restricted & Prohibited Item Policy.
It is Seller’s responsibility to ensure that their proposed item complies with all laws and is allowed to be listed for sale in accordance with Lokein’s terms and policies before listing the item on the selling platform. For the Sellers’ convenience, Lokein has provided below a non-exhaustive guideline on prohibited and restricted items that are not allowed for sale on Lokein. Lokein will update this guideline from time to time where necessary. Please visit this page regularly for updates.
- VIOLATION OF OUR TERMS OF SERVICE
Violations of this Prohibited and Restricted Items Policy may subject the Seller to a range of adverse actions, including but not limited to any or all of the following:
- Listing deletion
- Limits placed on Account privileges
- Account suspension and termination
- Legal actions
- LIST OF RESTRICTED AND PROHIBITED ITEMS
- Firearms, Weapons or Ammunitions.
- Animal and wildlife products (including, without limitation, wild animals).
- Counterfeit currency and stamps.
- Credit Cards & Debit Cards.
- Embargoed Goods.
- Lock Picking Devices.
- Lottery Tickets.
- Any kind and type of foods. For the safety of our Users, Sellers may not list any types of food and food-related items on our Site:
- Listings containing medicinal claims – that is, a claim that the item is intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease in humans and/or animals, contraception, inducing anaesthesia or otherwise preventing or interfering with the normal operation of a physiological function, whether permanently or temporarily, and whether by way of terminating, reducing or postponing, or increasing or accelerating, the operation of that function or in any other way (for example, pharmaceutical drugs, contact lenses, misbranded dietary supplements);
- Noxious food items – Food which contains any prohibited substances or substances in excess of permitted proportions, adulterated food without fully informing Buyer at the time of sale of the nature of the transaction;
- Non-pasteurised and pasteurised dairy products;
- Wild Mushrooms.
- Any other food items hazardous to human health.
- Sealed containers food.Perishable food.
- Drugs, Drug equipment & Drug test prevention aids, Narcotics or Steroids.
- Fireworks & Hazardous materials.
- Miracle Cures.
- Forex & Currencies.
- Pornographies, Adult Contents, Escort Services & Sexually Oriented Materials or Services.
- Counterfeits & Replica Goods.
- Items or Downloads that infringe or Violate Copyright, Trademark, Right of publicity or
privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction and File Sharing
- Tobaccos & Alcohols.
- Pyramid or Ponzi schemes, Matrix Programs & Other “GET RICH QUICK” schemes and
- Time Sharing.
- Gold bars & Jewelleries.
- Items that promote hate, racism, religious persecution and offensive content.
- Items encouraging illegal activity.
- Pharmaceutical products.
- Buyers Club/Membership Clubs.
- Football tickets, concert tickets, airplane boarding pass, train tickets, Bus or any public
transport tickets and any prepaid cards such as Touch N’ Go cards.
- Human remains and body parts.
- Licensed/Unlicensed Multi-Level marketing.
- Stolen goods including digital & virtual goods.
- Obscene items.
- Associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts and any gambling transaction.
- Lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by
any means of payment.
- Check Cashing business.
- Provide certain credit repair or debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance
- Involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have high
likelihood of being fraudulent.
- Gambling or any services regarding gambling.
- Slot Machines.
- Publications, books, films, videos and/or video games that do not comply with applicable
laws in the country of sale and/or delivery.
- Mislabelled Goods.
If you see a listing that violates our policies, please report it to us by clicking the “Report Item” from the “Help Centre” drop down menu at the header menu. When a policy violation occurs, we will send an email, system message and push notification to Seller to let them know that the listing has been removed from our Website. We will also send a push notification to Buyer of said listing. You are responsible for ensuring that your phone settings allow you to receive push notifications.
If you have more questions, you can contact us here.