No products in the cart.
Lokein Wallet Policy
Lokein Wallet is one of the payment facilities available in Lokein that users can use for making a purchase at Lokein seamlessly without needing you to enter your Credit/Debit Card & Online Banking details each time you make your purchase at Lokein. Besides that, users can enjoy the Cash Rebate we credited directly to your Lokein Wallet.
- Lokein wallet can be topped up with minimum top up amount of RM50 via FPX Online Banking, Boost e-wallet, Credit Card or Debit Card.
- There will be no additional fees when you top up your Lokein Wallet (It’s free to top up your wallet without any extra charges).
- User can enjoy 3.5% Cashback for each purchase at Lokein and will be credited to your Lokein Wallet (NOT ONLY limited to Lokein Wallet payment method, other payment method available in Lokein will eligible for cashback).
- 3.5% Cashback is entitled only for a purchase with minimum amount of RM100.00 and capped at RM50.
- Your cash balance in Lokein Wallet can only be used to make a purchase in Lokein Online Marketplace (www.lokein.com)
- Lokein Wallet balance CAN NOT be withdrawn for cash.
- The amount of cash you top up to your Lokein Wallet is NON-REFUNDABLE (You can only make purchase at Lokein Online Marketplace with your wallet balance).
- Your cash balance in Lokein Wallet can be used instantly to make purchase in Lokein Online Marketplace (www.lokein.com).
- If the price of your cart exceeds your Lokein Wallet balance, the remaining amount can be paid via any other payment method that available in Lokein Online Marketplace.