Lokein PrePay Policy
Lokein PrePay is one of the payment facilities available in Lokein that users can use for making a purchase at Lokein seamlessly without needing you to enter your Credit/Debit Card & Online Banking details each time you make your purchase at Lokein. Besides that, users can enjoy the Cash Rebate we credited directly to your Lokein PrePay credit balance.
- Lokein PrePay credit balance can be topped up with minimum top up amount of RM50 via FPX Online Banking, Boost/Touch N Go/GrabPay e-wallet, Credit/Debit Card via Stripe.
- There will be no additional fees when you top up your Lokein PrePay (It’s free to top up without any extra charges).
- User can enjoy 3.5% Cashback for each purchase at Lokein and will be credited to your Lokein PrePay credit balance (NOT ONLY limited to Lokein PrePay payment method, other payment method available in Lokein will eligible for cashback).
- 3.5% Cashback is entitled only for a purchase with minimum amount of RM100.00 and capped at RM50.
- Your credit balance in Lokein PrePay can only be used to make a purchase in Lokein Online Marketplace (www.lokein.com)
- Maximum credit balance that can be topped up in Lokein PrePay is RM30,000.00 and you can have UNLIMITED amount of credit balance in your Lokein PrePay.
- The credit balance in your Lokein PrePay DOES NOT EXPIRE. (Will always be available when you want to make purchase).
- Lokein PrePay credit balance CAN NOT be withdrawn for cash.
- The amount of cash you top up to your Lokein PrePay is NON-REFUNDABLE (You can only make purchase at Lokein Online Marketplace with your Lokein PrePay credit balance).
- Your credit balance in Lokein PrePay can be used instantly to make purchase in Lokein Online Marketplace (www.lokein.com).
- If the price of your cart exceeds your Lokein PrePay credit balance, the remaining amount can be paid via any other payment method that available in Lokein Online Marketplace.