In order for seller to sell their items to worldwide, seller is compulsory to accept Stripe payment method and offering return & refund within 45 days. The on-boarding process is simple where seller need to have a Stripe account and linked it to your Lokein seller account. Below are several steps and information for sellers to start selling their item internationally.
- Linking your Stripe account to your Lokein seller account (On-boarding).
- Process to Link your Stripe account at Stripe Page.
- Stripe Payouts (Withdrawal).
- Disputes and complaints on purchase.
- Refunding your customer via Stripe.
- All about refund (Stripe).
- International Seller
NOTE: User must have “Seller Account” with Lokein in order to on-board Stripe payment method.
Contact Us if you have any difficulties to link your Stripe account to Lokein.